Saturday, June 30

Finally! I'm officially back in the game ♥.


Crafted cardigan- Republic, purple t-shirt - Republic, floral shorts - Parisian, New Look, greyish tights shoes- Primark 

Officially back in the game! I am so happy i managed to actually get a photo of my outfit posted today.Oh i actually had no idea what to wear today too many ideas were running though my head. This is what i finally decided on. It's been a pretty good day actually chilling with my sister all morning then off into town for a bit of shopping. I'm a very, very happy girl because i picked up these little items...


Company High-street Edit & Paloma Faith cd, thank-you Grandad for giving me your WHSmith card. I also picked up Look magazine, new black tube skirt from Warehouse Debenhams & some totally amazing stripy false nails which i will post a picture of when they're on... I actually can't wait.

♥.


1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit baby & I think I need this Company High Street edit! xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete